If You Or A Loved One Were Injured In A Motorcycle Accident, You May Be Able To Recover Compensation For Your Loss. Connect With A Chicago Motorcycle Accident Lawyer or Attorney.
Find a Chicago Motorcycle Accident Lawyer Who Is Right For You and Your Family.
A team of Chicago motorcycle accident lawyers and attorneys is investigating potential Chicago personal injury lawsuit and settlement claims of individuals and families who have suffered injuries as a result of a motorcycle accident in Chicago or other locations in Illinois. If you have been injured in a motorcyle accident in Chicago or Illinois, a Chicago motorcycle accident lawyer or attorney may be able to help you recover money to compensate you for your loss.
What Type of Motorcycle Accident, Collision, Crash or Wreck Were You Injured In?
Chicago motorcycle accident attorneys and lawyers are investigating the following types of motorcycle accidents in Chicago and throughout Illinois, among others:
- Head on motorcycle crash (head on motorcycle collisions account for a substantial number of fatal motorcycle accident deaths).
- Side impact motorcycle collision or t-bone accident when a car or truck makes a left handed turn into a motorcycle at an intersection or a parking lot
- Motorcycle sideswipe accident when a bike is sideswiped or broadsided by a car or truck that changed, drifted or merged into the motorcyclist’s lane, hitting the motorcycle from the side
- Motorcycle rear ended when a car hit a motorcycle from behind while motorcycle was stopped at stop sign, red light, cross walk, intersection, etc. or a car was tailgating a motorcycle and crashed into it from behind while it was moving.
- Motorcycle wreck
- Single vehicle motorcycle crash resulting from unsafe or dangerous roads or streets that are not properly maintained
- Other types of motorcycle accidents
While most Illinois motorcycle accidents involve a motorcycle riding straight ahead, motorcycle accidents can also involve a motorcycle that is stopped, parked or slowing in traffic, making a left turn or a right turn, passing, changing lanes or skidding out of control.
What Type of Motorcycle Were You Riding?
Motorcycle accident claims being investigated include those involving motorcyclists and passengers who were injured or died as a result of operating or riding the following types of motorcycles, among others:
- Standard motorcycle (i.e., standards, naked bikes or roadsters)
- Cruiser (e.g., a chopper, a custom, hog)
- Touring motorcycle
- Sport touring motorcycle
- Sport bike
- Super-sports bike
- Dual sport motorcycle
- Pro Street
- Off-road, dirt bike
- Moped and motor-scooter
- Other types of motorcycles
A motorcycle accident can not only result in serious injuries, but can be deadly. According to Illinois Department of Transportation (IDOT) statistics, there are almost 3,500 motorcycle crashes in Illinois each year, a substantial number of which result in injury or death to the motorcyclist.
You May Be Entitled To Recover Money From A Motorcycle Injury Lawsuit or Settlement To Compensate You For Your Loss.
Whether you or a loved one were riding a Harley-Davidson, Honda, Yamaha, Suzuki, BMW, Can-Am, Ducati, Kawasaki, KTM, Victory, Triumph, Indian, Husqvarna, Aprilla, Buell, Polaris, or any other brand or type motorcycle, and it was involved in a motorcycle accident that resulted in injuries or even death, contact a motorcycle injury accident lawyer to see if you may be entitled to compensation.
Were you injured in a motorcycle accident in Chicago or Cook County or in another Illinois city or county? Was a loved one or family member killed in a fatal motorcycle accident?
Request A Free Confidential Review By A Chicago Motorcycle Accident Attorney
If you were hurt in a motorcycle accident or a family member died in a motorcycle accident, a Chicago personal injury lawyer can help you determine whether you have a motorcycle accident lawsuit case or settlement claim or wrongful death suit, who may be liable for the motorcycle accident injuries, whether you might be able to recover compensation in the form of money damages, and answer questions you may have about Illinois motorcycle accident lawsuits and settlements. To get connected with a Chicago motorcycle accident lawyer, fill out the form on the right to request a free motorcycle accident attorney case review.
If You Or A Loved One Was Injured In A Motorcycle Accident, Contact A Chicago Motorcycle Accident Lawyer.
Fill Out The Form On The Right For A Free Review By A Chicago Motorcycle Accident Attorney.