If You Or A Loved One Were Injured In A Car Accident, You May Be Entitled To Compensation. Connect With A Chicago Car Accident Lawyer or Illinois Auto Accident Attorney.
A team of Chicago car accident lawyers and Chicago auto accident attorneys is investigating potential Chicago personal injury lawsuit and settlement claims of individuals and families who have suffered injuries as a result of having been involved in a car or auto accident in Chicago or other locations in Illinois. If you have been injured in a car accident in Chicago or Illinois, a Chicago car accident lawyer or attorney may be able to help you recover money to compensate you for your loss.
Find a Chicago Car Accident Lawyer Who Is Right For You and Your Family. See If You May Be Entitled To Recover Money.
Chicago car accident attorneys and auto accident lawyers are investigating the following types of motor vehicle accidents in Chicago and throughout Illinois, among others:
- Car accidents
- Automobile accidents
- Truck accidents
- Motorcycle accidents
- Bicycle accidents
- Accidents involving pedestrians being hit by a car or truck
- Other types of motor vehicle accidents
Car accident cases being investigated include those involving personal injuries to occupants of a vehicle (such as injured drivers and injured passengers) as well as to non-occupants such as pedestrians, walkers, joggers, bike riders, bicyclists and others who are struck by a vehicle and injured.
What Type of Car Accident, Collision, Crash or Wreck Were You Involved In?
Was the car you were driving in or riding in as passenger slammed into by another vehicle and totaled? Was your vehicle smashed into by a truck or semi? Some of the more common types of traffic accidents include, for example, the following:
- Head on collision
- Side impact accident
- Rear end collision or car rear ended
- High speed car crash
- T-bone hit
- Rollover or overturned vehicle
- Sideswipe or broadside
- Pile up or car wreck
Whether you were injured in a major car crash or head on collision, rear ended, vehicular rollover, were in a simple fender bender, or were hit by a car while walking or riding your bike, you may be entitled to compensation in a car accident settlement or lawsuit.
Where Did You Get Into A Car Accident?
According to Illinois Department of Transportation (IDOT) statistics, there are some 285,000 car accidents in Illinois each year, about 20 percent of which result in injury or even death. Although nearly 1/3 of all Illinois car accidents happen in Chicago, car accidents can happen in any city and any county in Illinois. Some of the more common places where automobile accidents occur include, for instance, the following types of locations and roadways:
- Intersection accidents
- Highway, freeway, interstate, express way, skyway, turnpike, toll road or tollway accident
- State routes
- County and local road crashes
- Rural roads and country road accident
- City street accident
- Parking lot accidents, parking garage
- In your neighborhood, backing out of the driveway
- On your way to work, sitting in traffic
- Merging lanes
- Construction or work zone accidents; road work areas
- Highway on ramps
- On the shoulder of the road or near the median
- Other roadways
Were you injured in a car accident in Chicago, Cook County or in another city or county in Illinois? Was a loved one or family member killed in a fatal car accident in Illinois?
Who Caused The Car Accident? Was Someone Else At Fault In The Auto Accident?
Generally, the person who is at fault for causing an auto accident (or their insurance carrier) is responsible for compensating the person who is injured in a car accident. Some of the more common causes of car accidents include:
- Driver distraction
- Driver fatigue
- Drunk driving, driving under the influence, DUI, driving while intoxicated or DWI
- Aggressive driving and road rage
- Reckless driving
- Texting while driving or on a cell phone
- Unsafe lane changes
- Tailgating and driving too close
- Unsafe passing of other vehicles
- Failure to yield or failure stop
- Running red light or running stop sign
- Violating traffic laws or traffic signals
- Failing to use caution in dangerous weather (rain, ice, snow, fog etc)
- Failing to use care around potholes
- Failing to slow down around dangerous curves in the road
- Night driving
- Teen drivers, elderly drivers
- Tire blowouts
- Driving the wrong way
- Improper turns and u-turns
Who is at fault for your motor vehicle accident? Is the driver of the vehicle that hit you or your car to blame for your injuries? Not sure? Ask a Chicago car accident lawyer.
You May Be Entitled To Recover Money From A Personal Injury Lawsuit or Settlement To Compensate You For Your Loss.
Request A Free Confidential Review By A Chicago Car Accident Attorney.
If you were hurt in an auto accident or a family member died in a car accident, a Chicago personal injury lawyer can help you determine whether you have a car accident lawsuit case or settlement claim or wrongful death suit, who may be liable for the car accident injuries, whether you might be able to recover compensation in the form of money damages, and answer questions you may have about Illinois car accident lawsuits and settlements. To get connected with a Chicago car accident lawyer, fill out the form on the right to request a free car accident attorney case review.
If You Or A Loved One Was Injured In A Car or Auto Accident, Contact A Chicago Car Accident Lawyer.
Fill Out The Form On The Right For A Free Review By A Chicago Car Accident Attorney.